Sunday, October 4, 2009

NCAA Division II Soccer

The latest national rankings for NCAA Division II Men's Soccer:

#1 Lynn University Fighting Knights
#2 Cal State LA Golden Eagles

For those of you who don't know, Lynn University is the Alma Mater of our boy's coach, Darren Warham. Congratulations to the Fighting Knights on their 10-0-0 start to the season.
I personally would like to wish the Fighting Knights good luck with the rest of the season and into the NCAA tournament...I would like to but since my Alma Mater is Cal State LA, the #2 men's soccer team in the country, I just don't see that happening! The Cal State LA Golden Eagles are 9-0-1 and one point behind Lynn University.

Yeah, this is the VA Rush Nike Boys blog but don't be surprised to see an update here on the NCAA Division II race from time to time.

(Darren - I did not put these new posts in Golden Eagle gold by accident!)


No comments: